Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blog Ratings *

http://justin-bieber-pix.blogspot.com/

The first blog I reviewed was a Justin Bieber fan-site blog, which is basically to keep the fans up to date on Justins music, pictures, and news. Many die-hard fans really want to know these things, like myself, therefore this blog is a great idea. Its very easy to access, all the links work, and the design is very creative.

http://adayinthelifeofaplanner.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-07-03T12:07:00-07:00&max-results=3&start=6&by-date=false

The second blog I reviewed was a wedding planner blog, which is a guide to brides as to how their wedding day should go as planned. It gives brides some great ideas, such as what colors to use, how to set up, prepare for their big day and even picking the right photographer. The author of the blog, is a wedding planner herself, and her blog features q&a with her clients to show others interested in hiring a wedding planner, what she can offer, and do for your wedding. I thought the design could have been improved, and that is why I only rated the appearance and whatnot a "4'.

No comments:

Post a Comment